Sunday, April 15, 2007

Denning's Easter Camp Reflection 2007

Denning gives his take on Cosdu Easter Camp 2007

Cosduans (29)

Now as I look back at the three days at Easter Camp 2007, I am so happy that I did not change my decision earlier of not coming to the camp. It was a great blessing for me as I brought back home more fond and special memories and made new friends along the way. I remember seeing all the familiar and new faces waiting ever so eagerly at Chaplaincy which brought a big smile on my face. At the same time, I saw many people so willingly and trustingly open their hearts and arms to embrace each other as a good friend.

If I hadn't come, I wouldn't have known how special and important my friends are. I have re-kindled old friendships which pulled apart due to my busy working life. I have also forged new friendships which in turn hope to build on. What more, I saw an immense support, love and laughter in everyone for each other. One special moment when I receive affirmation notes from my friends. It was there where I met God in person. He not only reassures that he will take care of me and my worries but also gave the needed support and guidance to move on.

read more from Denning's post

2 comments:

Nutz said...

Hi guys,

This is a link from my a parish priest in my church back home. Feel free to read his blog.

http://breaking-the-word.blogspot.com/

God Bless!
Nette

soliloquy said...

Thanks Anette =)

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *